3. Viking Orion
I had visited 49 states and was trying to figure a great way to visit my 50th, Alaska. After much research, taking a Viking Cruise seemed to fit the bill. We were pleasantly surprised at the excellent service, gourmet food, and wonderful excursions. We enjoyed the pools, movies, lectures, outdoor activities, etc. The crew went out of their way to learn our names and to provide anything that would help us to enjoy our cruise even more. We were so impressed with the service and the ship, we scheduled another cruise for next year. The cabin had everything you needed for a week at sea. The bed was luxurious and the balcony provided for a personal view of the Alaskan landscape. We thought the excursions were well planned and educational. I especially enjoyed the planetarium and shows on board the ship in the evening. There is no doubt that Viking provided the best experience possible for one's first cruise.

Alaska at its best

Viking Orion Cruise Review by martyrose

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Alaska

martyrose’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Orion price drops

Amazing amenities. Balcony was perfect !