• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Linda Sears
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin:

I was invited by family. I had never been to Australia and wanted to go. Viking had a good reputation. The food was excellent and I always enjoyed the wine service. All staff were friendly and helpful and made me feel at home. The wandering musicians were a joy. The ships decor was lovely. I loved all the lectures and adult activities. I dislike casinos, art auctions, noisy children and play areas and too many people on the boat. This was perfect. I appreciated having everything included in the price. The Explorers Dome shows were interesting. I didn't go to all the theater shows, but I enjoyed the ones I attended - especially the magician. The bus excursions were interesting and gave a good over view of the area. Lombok was the greatest disappointment. It would have been much better to have had time in Bali. We were not told that Lombok was essentially a day on the beach - bring your suits. So most people didn't and we wound up sitting in the lobby waiting to get back on the bus. Nothing to see there of interest.

2 Helpful Votes