• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

craigbro159
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin:

I firmly believe a cruise is what you make it, and as the maiden voyage of the Sky Princess innaugral Caribbean season I could not have been happier. It was not perfect, by far - but it was incredibly memorable.

We had an obstructed balcony cabin 8107 and it was great, but about halfway through the voyage the heat of the Caribbean started affecting the seals on the door. We had maintenance up twice, eventually we were moved. Again our new cabin on deck 15 had similar issues but it wasn't as bad and we managed to continue on without requiring another change. This could have completely disrupted our voyage but it didn't because we were having such a great time.

Food was exceptional however we only dined in the main dining room once as they weren't very adept to my husbands dietary requirements... in the past, they have been flawless however this time not so much and to avoid taking 2 hours to eat dinner each night we simply chose the specialty dining options or the buffet. Buffet was phenomenal, so many options to choose from and if you wanted something that was on the MDR menu, they simply bought it up for you (including creme brulee, which is basically the only reason I cruise).

1 Helpful Vote