3. Freedom of the Seas
We choose Freedom because of the sail ports and dates. A group of 18 people got together to take the cruise and celebrate New Years Eve! The New Years eve parties were awesome. Food was very good and you never went hungry. We were in a balcony cabin which was very nice and had plenty of room to move around and store our clothes. The entertainment was awesome - the cruise staff went above and beyond to make all the entertainment fun and exciting. The pool area was awesome and had 4 bars very near so you never went thirsty! The waiters were constantly circling the pool area and offering bar service - even brought the drinks right to the pool edge if you didn't want to get out! I highly recommend the beverage package - it is truly unlimited so it is worth the extra money. We didn't book excursions because I didn't want to be scheduled to do anything - this was a true vacation. The phone was turned off when I got on the ship and not turned back on until the end of the cruise. There is plenty to do on the ship on port days plus if you enjoy the pool it is empty on port days! I would highly recommend Royal Caribbean Freedom of the seas.

New Years Freedom of the Seas cruise

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by tb32664

I would highly recommend Royal Caribbean Freedom of the seas.
tb32664’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D
The cabin was much bigger than I expected. Plenty of room for toiletries in the bathroom. Spacious closet and drawers for all our clothes. We took one very large suitcase that even fil in the bottom of the closet! The balcony was awesome - two chairs and a small table where we enjoyed our complementary continental breakfast each morning. Be sure to look in the drawer for the room service order from - we didn't realize the continental breakfast was free until the 3rd day! Great perk - even if you just have coffee delivered. The room was very clean and each day the steward left us a new towel animal somewhere in the room - even found a "bat" hanging from the vent one day when we got back!
At the end of the cruise we just took our luggage with us instead of having them pick it up the night before and having to wait until an assigned time to get off the ship. It was very simple. Hope this helps someone to have an enjoyable cruise!
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins