I have not had a cruise in four years and was so ready to have a great time. I had a good time but not too much on the ship.
I had a lot of firsts on this cruise. We were in room 7566......DO NOT STAY IN THIS ROOM IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO MOLD!!! As soon as we walked in the room my nose started to burn. After investigating, when you walk out the cabin door you can look to the right and see water stains on the carpet going down the hall. There is about 50 feet of it. So my stay in the room was not good, but the rest of the ship was fine and the nose did not burn. As I found out, all rooms were booked so we would not have been able to go to another room.
The guy that cleaned our room was fantastic and accommodated us well!! He was mostly looking tired, but always very nice.
Cabin smelled of mold...no visible, but allergic to mold so my nose burned every time in the room. The size was good if I wouldn't have had a make shift bed on the floor. The beds were way too hard!!!! Took three comforters and stacked on the floor to sleep in Heaven. They have a plumbing problem so be careful what goes down the toilet....lol. Don't worry, they will remind you!!!
I would not recommend this room just because of the mold smell.