3. Norwegian Getaway
The good. Aft balcony penthouse suite was great Haven food and service was great Butler was great room attendant was excellent The Bad Embarking from New Orleans port was a disaster. Non organizations, crammed in a room with 50 haven guest crowded and uncomfortable. Did not us in correctly and I had to go back to the desk multiple times to fix account. A ton of kids in the haven and they took over the hot tub. When I say kids I mean toddlers and grade school kids. Entertainment was the worst of all cruises I have been on. I literally got bored on the cruise. Cruise director needs to step his game up. Last day around 4pm and they are doing bedtime stories for kids in the atrium (wow). The boat couldn’t make it to Jamaica and the crew failed to provide better entertainment. NCL , please update your internet or don’t sale it. I paid for premium service and it did not work. Had to go to the desk multiple times to get credit. Without the haven this cruise would have been a nightmare. For what we paid we could have had a much better experience at a top notch resort or flew overseas. This is was 9th cruise in last 4 years. Time to switch it up . Will never go on NCL again

Missed the mark

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by dblockco

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony
The good.

Aft balcony penthouse suite was great

Haven food and service was great

Butler was great room attendant was excellent

The Bad

Without the haven this cruise would have been a nightmare.

dblockco’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H6
Nice room , worth the money
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins