• Newsletter

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Family Mini-Suite with Balcony
Traveled with children

We just got off today (1/12/20) and I can say I would without a doubt never go back on this ship again. We are carefully considering never to cruise Norwegian again and we’ve only ever cruised with Norwegian previously.

I understand the ship is old so that doesn’t have a lot to do with my review. I expect wear and tear. What I don’t expect though is to sleep in saggy and heavily stained mattresses. My comforter was so yellow and so stained it absolutely grossed me out to even sleep well. Our TV wouldn’t work and the solution was to swap remotes which then left us with no way to turn it off or work the volume. It was eventually dealt with.

The staff could have cared less about anyone. My daughter wasn’t feeling well and it was like I was asking for a million dollars for them to grab things I know they have out throughout the day, but didn’t have out right then. I was told things like “sorry” this is what we have. All they had to do was go in the back and grab what I needed. It just doesn’t disappear and reappear the next day and they don’t have access to it when I ask. Staff was a mixture of heading home and fresh on the job. You wouldn’t know it though because they all acted like it wasn’t their job to help.

Family Mini-Suite with Balcony