3. MSC Meraviglia
The dates were important to me. My husband passed away Jan 4, 2019. I needed a major distraction for Christmas and New Year. I will never cruise with MSC again. Was not a good fit for me. I didn't enjoy the food. Fellow passengers were very rude. We always had to ask for extra things in our room. I was inappropriatly approached by a crew member. It was sexual harassment. Excursions refused to refund money because my sister was sick and could not go on excursion. I purchased the easy drink package but was charged for bottled water when delivered by room service. I did enjoy the therma area in the spa. I didn't appreciate the fact that you had to pay extra for lobster on the dinner menu. There was not any American music or places to dance. Overall it was not a good experience for me. I had higher expectations for spending the amount of money I paid.

Was a little disappointed