3. Sky Princess
We chose this cruise because the ship was new and we never cruised on Princess. Here are the pros and cons. Balcony BC Cabin was new and very nice but did not have a sitting area and the shower was extremely small with curtain. The TV was not interactive ( I explain this somewhere in the review). Ships decoration was surprisingly designed the old style with lots of corners cut at the pool area and above areas to save money. Theatre shows were good. Comedian was funny. The magic comedy show was boring, I don't like to hurt anyones feelings but the truth. The music in the public areas like the Piazza was 1940-1960, before I was born. This cruise is for senior citizens, not younger people 60 and younger. The casino was half the size of most cruise ships and people were crammed in there tightly. The food, yikes, the buffet was good, no complaints. The main dining room food was terrible, like cafeteria or hospital food, very disappointed, we left twice and went to the buffet. Sabitinis their heavily promoted specialty Italian restaurant was terrible, again hospital food at best. The steak restaurant was good, no complaints. The public bathroom areas were not spacious and not well attended or clean (this was mentioned in other reviews and we confirm). This disco was not well lighted up and the DJ played terrible music. It did not attract for long the younger people on this Christmas cruise. Internet worked excellent, was superior to all my experiences on any other cruise line ship. The medallion application was excellent. The only thing I did not like about the high tech application is they place your name on the door. I like my privacy. The elevators were a challenge, I had to run many times to catch one. Overall, this cruise is for seniors.

Sky Princess Christmas Cruise 2019

ideasbydesign’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sky Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC
Very nice balcony cabin but no sitting area and shower was very very small. Tv was not interactive so we could not open a menu from the main dining or specialty restaurant. We also could not book a specialty restaurant thru it. We were unable to browse the excursions and book them either. Otherwise room was very nicely decorated.
Sun Deck Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins