3. Norwegian Escape
I love Norwegian for the solo rates - no single supplement on many of their cruises, and a dedicated cruise director staff member to the solo group. I usually have a great time with new friends and love the price! This was a last minute great deal so I grabbed it. What I expected was something similar to past cruises with NCL (7) such as Epic (very few ocean views unless your room has them), a bunch of drinking games like on the Sun and Sky (short cruises and lots of fun), food that is tolerable, and happy staff that aren’t always the best, but love their job. This ship has blown me away with the level of service above and beyond what I expect, the beautiful ocean view venues, and number of venues, bars, restaurants, entertainment, quality of the room and cleanliness. The views from Margaritaville are fantastic, as well as those from the lower deck waterfront section with water views for many restaurants and lounge sections outside. Also views from the thermal suite (Forward) and Spice from the back of the ship are fantastic. The entertainment was above and beyond any I’ve seen on Norwegian - Choir of Men even pour you a beer before their performance! Their performance was outstanding! Love the Supper Club with D63 who were very enjoyable. Dinner and a show included in your cruise fare! Also very much enjoyed the District Brew entertainer last night. So fun! For my lowest balcony price with perks and a sale, I got 4 perks, 7 nights, used 2 cruise next certificates, and have lots of money left over to spend on things like a spa package today while everyone else is I. Cozumel, onboard souvenirs, and so much more. My room got upgraded to an aft, and with the overhead coverings on all, no one can see into my balcony, which is wonderful! I got all this for the price of a beverage package on most cruise lines plus the cost of one of my cruise next certificates. An incredible value!

Fantastic value

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Denise&Paul STL

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom

Also very much enjoyed the District Brew entertainer last night. So fun!

Denise&Paul STL’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1
Wonderful stateroom, roomy balcony, enclosed shower (no curtain), comfortable bed, clean, no rust or issues so far. Great room steward.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins