3. Crown Princess
This cruise was an amazing and refreshing time for us! We were truly able to unwind and enjoy some time away together. The kids club allowed us to have 'adult only' time as well. I highly recommend Princess Cruises and this ship for traveling with a family. CABINS: Are well thought out and comfortable. Our boys stayed in an interior room and I was able to get them organized for the whole week on day one. It was great! DINING: The food was FANTASTIC. The bread and rolls were soft and warm. The buffets were plentiful and delicious. The deck options were delicious and easy grabs for the kids during the day. (pizza/burgers/ice cream) DRINK PACKAGES: My kiddos loves getting the mocktails and feeling a little special the whole week. EMBARKATION/DISEMBARKATION: Easy peasy! On the ship in maybe 10 minutes, including needing to get a medallion for my 3 year old. Disembarkation was just as easy, they said 9am, and we were getting off the ship at 9am. I love punctual! KIDS THOUGHTS: I traveled with a 3, 10, and 17 year old. All of them had a blast and are already talking about wanting to go again. They LOVED it. The staff were incredibly gracious with them. When my 3 year old fell asleep at dinner...more than once ha!...they brought 2 dining chairs to put together as a bed. Brought and extra tablecloth and covered him up - caring for him like he was their own. I absolutely can not say enough about the staff when it came to helping with my kiddos.

Cruising With A Family

Ages 16+
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
Beautiful cabin, and the new beds are AMAZING!
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins