3. Crown Princess
After doing research for 6 months, my best friend and I decided this was the trip we would celebrate our 50th birthdays and 38 years of friendship! What a nightmare! Our balcony didn't have air conditioning for 2 days! The maintenance man came to our room 5 times in those 2 days with a stinky attitude! Finally after complaining to the customer service staff, they send another tech who replaced the entire a/c unit and did so with a smile. The room was old, carpets were stained, the towels had black stains in them, the mattress killed my back. Old school furniture, the only thing we enjoyed was the big screen TV! The customer experience manager was a joke!! He gave an excuse for everything, he said the staff on board were not changed out, they didnt know the layout of the ship, they were overworked and tired. I'm sorry, I work in an industry where customer service is everything and if I provided poor service like we were provided, my customers would go elsewhere! The CE manager comp'd our specialty restaurant, Sabatini's and promised to follow up with us, he never did! We go for dinner at Sabatini's and the Matre'd gave us the most discriminating look, he walked us half way to our table and pushed us on the waiter, meantime, he walked everyone else to their tables and put their napkins on their laps. The food at Sabatini's was blah, the food in the main dining rooms was disgusting! I finally told the waiter just bring me bread! The food served in the buffet was better than the food in the dining room. Dinner at the Crown Grill was good, however, they charge $10 for a rubbery lobster! The casino assistant manager was a rude jerk! While playing the slots you scan your medallion and accrue points, how am I supposed to know the medallion times out while in a bonus round. This guy comes over and talked down to me, says "oh its a known issue, don't you know?" I got upset and cussed him out and said I DONT WORK HERE, I DONT KNOW! The activities on board were horrible, the live shows were horrendous! There was a disco show, yes disco is dead, but they really killed it. The voice at sea was good, probably the best thing to do as everything else sucked! You heard the Cruise Director, but never really saw her. I knew after reading reviews that Princess caters to the older crowd, and we were okay with that, but holy smokes!! There was also a group celebrating Pride, but these guys were too much! I chose deck 14 to enjoy the pool on that deck and these guys were doing some unspeakable activities in that pool. Needless to say, i wasnt getting in and contracting whatever was in that water! This was my first cruise with Princess and we won't be back! So disappointed to wait 10 months and 2 weeks for what we thought would be the vacation of all vacations! We paid a lot for this trip to make memories for a lifetime, unfortunately the memories were not good. The day we disembarked we received surveys regarding our trip, it took me 2 hours to complete it and wrote a letter to the President of Princess Cruises, I have not heard from anyone regarding our experience. Guess Princess doesn't care, that's okay, I'll go elsewhere. Some positives, all the islands were beautiful, The Sea Queen and Jessie were awesome!

Worst trip ever!!

Jackie 817’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B1
Small with outdated furniture, love how big the closet was. Bathroom was small, the shower was small and claustrophobic
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins