3. Carnival Freedom
My husband and I have cruise with Carnival many many times never a bad cruise. All though there are things that can be done defiantly our vacation was amazing. Embarkation was easy with no issues got right on the ship we were early for our embarkation there was no problems. Disembarkation was a slap in the face that our vacation was over ( not Carnivals fault) we were in line for 2 and half hours going through customs not sure why it took so long but it was tuff. Ship was what we excepted we have been on this class of ship many times. I was keep very clean. We had an extended Balcony as we wanted to get the whole experience of the Panama Canal, it was great, two chairs,two lounge chairs, and a table. The best part of the experience on the ship was the Alchemy Bar, our bartenders Jakub, Katia and Illan were the best we have come across in all of our 14 cruises. They made you feel like you were walking into their home and welcomed you that way every time you sat down. Their acknowledgment when you came to the bar and their way of making each drink their own was what made this experience unique. Cant say enough about them!!! Entertainment was very good some better than others but for the most part enjoyable. Food on the other hand was not great, we did go to the steak house not what we were use to on other ships (service felt like they were short handed) so when my side of potato's were cold I didn't want to bother them. MD was not great either some nights ok some night not good, service was good though. Buffett food about what we are use to not bad not great Deli was really good, the paid Sea Food Shack was very good ( price very reasonable) also the Sushi was worth the price . Blue Iguana was good. All and All a great trip

Great 14 days

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by Wolf19

Buffett food about what we are use to not bad not great

also the Sushi was worth the price .

Blue Iguana was good.

All and All a great trip
Wolf19’s Full Rating Summary