3. Norwegian Escape
I wanted to go on a cruise which had a lot of activities for my 7 year old. I choose Norwegian escape because it has a water park, mini golf and rope course. My son absolutely loved the rope course which has two zip lining circuits as well. We as a family enjoyed the rope course which is quite adventures and the water slides. They are other sport activities like bonce ball ,ping pong, soccer and basketball courts which will keep you busy and active. I loved the food court which had all the food varieties that I could thing off. They were ample options for vegetarians like us which was amazing. I am an Indian and I was pleasantly surprised to see an asian food counter which yummy Indian curries and rice. Also there was an Oriental festival which yummy sushi. I loved the broadway musical show too. The staff was very friendly and prompt and housekeeping was really good.

Best vacation ever

Ages 7 to 9
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD
I had booked a balcony room which was quite spacious. Balcony was amazing for viewing sunrise and sunsets. I wish they had a few movies on tv. All the movies where charged 10$ each so we had nothing to watch the whole length of the cruise.
I think it would be a good idea to air a few kids and general popular movies for free.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins