3. Norwegian Escape
We went out of Manhattan Ny and I thought that would be a royal pain in the a.. but it wasn't that bad. We drove up at around 4 AM from south jersey on a Sunday and hit zero traffic. If you are parking at the port you will want to get there early. The ship was like all the other Norwegian ships, clean big and lots to do. I managed to get a deal on the haven suite which turned out to be the best and worst thing I ever did. BEST because it was worth ever penny to be in the haven. There is just no way to describe the service, food, booze, room or any other aspect of the haven except unbelievable. I don't think the wife left the haven area except to get off ship at the ports. We are just regular peeps and was treated like royalty the entire time. The haven restaurant was as good as the specialty restaurants. Snacks and chocolate covered strawberries every night. We watched a movie every night free. Anything you want was delivered or just a few steps away. My daughter told me the petit steak she had in the haven was the best she ever had. I had the surf and turf just about every night. I wanted to try some other dinner but it was so freekin good I stuck with it. Breakfast was also real good. We went to the brew house 2 nights and listened to the guy at the piano, he was funny as hell. Worst because we are spoiled now. I don't know if I can do a regular room anymore. I have been on several Norwegian cruises and never had a bad one.

Great ship, ports not so great

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by msgvas61

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H5
Holy crap it was awesome! roomy clean lots of space for luggage. full bath, steps from haven bar restaurant and pool.
Deck 18 Suite Cabins