3. Harmony of the Seas
My husband and I cruise a lot. We have cruised on Carnival, MSC, Norwegian and Royal Caribbean. I think about 15 in total. We have only been on Royal Caribbean twice. This last time we went on Harmony of the Seas. The ship was beautiful but it was just another cruise ship. We did not like that we had to make reservations for the shows prior to departing. While at sea one of our shows was cancelled and the new time for us was at 10 pm. We had our small grandchildren with us so this time was not good so we missed the show we really wanted to see. The food was pretty good and the shows that we did get to see were good. The cabin- a balcony- was typical. The ship, although it did have all the bells and whistles, was pretty much the same as all the other ships. We found that unlike MSC or even Carnival, Royal Caribbean over charges for everything and they automatically add tips onto EVERY little thing. THey even charged a tip on a little overly priced plain popcorn that we purchased for our grandsons to have during a show. Carnival gave us popcorn for free. We did not like that our grandsons were too small to go on the water slides- even though they were big enough on the Carnival Breeze. In fact, the water park on the Carnival Breeze was far superior to the Harmony. BUT, the main reason we are giving only one star is because when we returned home we were charged $200 for a deposit on a future cruise. Neither I nor my husband authorized this. We had not been interested in a future cruise at the time of the cruise. We had JUST returned from a European MSC cruise (AWESOME EXPERIENCE-LOVE MSC) So, although we are planning on a cruise out of China, that is not for at least another year. When we called Royal Caribbean to inquire about the charge we were basically told that the charge was NON REFUNDABLE! HUH? How is a charge that neither I nor my husband authorized be non refundable? When we departed the ship we were given a printout of our charges and nowhere was there a mention of a future cruise deposit. Well after an hour on the phone only to be accused of having second thoughts and therefore wanting our money back we hung up on Royal Caribbean. We immediately filed a complaint with the BBB and contacted our credit card company. Now, our future cruises will definitely be on different cruise line. Shame on Royal Caribbean for treating their customers so rudely. NEVER AGAIN ROYAL CARIBBEAN!

They charged me for a NEXT CRUISE without my permission!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by zeldazee

Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 5D
The cabin was a typical balcony. We had just gone on a MSC cruise where we had a huge 2 room suite so perhaps the cabin on Royal was better but we couldn't help but compare.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins