Harmony. Cruise Sept 8,15-2019- Survey.
* This was our 3rd sailing on Harmony, my wife & I have also been on the Oasis and the Allure several times, we are at the Diamond level.. We went on the Harmony again on May 3, 2020. My overall review on the Harmony....
* Coco Cay experience was Great!!! Beautiful island!!! Perfect Day at CocoCay..
* The Royal Caribbean staff overall on the ship seems very happy which in turn gives good service, from taking care of our room to the restaurants service.
* For what ever reason the Beds are still very uncomfortable in our room. We have taken Royal Caribbean many times and this time the beds were not that comfortable.
* My wife and I thought that the Entertainment was not up to par compared to the last time we were on the Harmony. Had no problem with the Entertainment on the Oasis and the Allure and the last time we were on the Harmony was very good and we have been on these ships many times before. The water show which was always very good wasn’t very good this cruise. Heard other people saying the same thing...
* It seems as the wi-fi was not as good on the Harmony this time compared to other Royal Caribbean ships. This time it kept freezing up and was very slow.
* Many times the elevators were not enough to handle the people on the cruise, had to wait a long time to use elevators.
* Item of great concern to us was the designated Smoking Area by the pool area should be moved to another floor/level or another part of ship... It’s a shame that the Smoking Area has to be by the pool on the 15 Floor where Kids & Adults have to walk through this area and subjected to the smoke from the cigarettes/pipes & cigars, the smell is just horrible. Need to move to another area..... away from the pool area.
* Lobster night was great and our waiters in the dining room were excellent and our room attendant did a great job with our room....
* Very disappointed with the Diamond Club on the Harmony, very small room compared to the Oasis & the Allure. The Diamond Room on the Harmony is about half the size of Diamond Rooms on the Oasis & Allure. The Diamond Rooms on the Oasis & Allure Have two levels/floors, the Harmony only has one level/floor.
Also, very disappointed with the Casino regarding table games. On the Harmony Casino you don’t have a game named “Let It Ride”. There were at least 3 or 4 tables in the Casino that had dealers just standing there with no players at their tables. I have been on the Oasis & the Allure and they have the table game “Let It Ride”, it was very popular there. They should get “Let It Ride” card game on the Harmony.
* Starbucks that’s normally on the Fifth Floor/Level like the Oasis & Allure was moved to Boardwalk on the Harmony, in my opinion this was a bad move.... It should be put back on the Fifth Floor/ Level....
There are some problems with the Solarium, there’s no pool as there is on the Oasis & Allure and there seemed to be a lot of kids in the Solarium very young age when there is a sign that states no children under the age of 16. Who is suppose to enforce this.
**Even though we had some concerns as stated above we had a wonderful time on Harmony the week of, Sept. 8-15, 2019.. Harmony ship is amazing!!
My wife and I are both Diamond Members.....
* For what ever reason the Beds are still very uncomfortable in our room. We have taken Royal Caribbean many times and this time the beds were not that comfortable. Room service was very good!