3. Rhapsody of the Seas
I may not be a cruising connoisseur, this was my 4th, but i found it hard to complain about anything on this Greek Isle cruise out of Venice. Our traveling companions all agreed. The ship was late leaving Venice (6 ships were leaving that night), but I don't blame the cruise line for that. It did make our 1st stop (Kotor Montenegro) VERY short. I had read that Rhapsody was really needing a makeover due to it's age.We found everything furnished nicely & clean. The crew were all friendly & helpful. The food in the Windjammer & DR was very good.I really liked the size of this ship for older couples (65-69). There was a comedy/string quartet show that was very unique & entertaining & we also liked the magician! My sister commented on how she had forgotten that all crew members on the ship really just want all passengers to be happy & have fun! Lots of live music. Our Jr. suites were very spacious. Much larger than our hotel room in Venice! We had 8538 & 8540. Right past the elevators & through the atrium. Loved the location of our hotel in Venice - Hotel Arlecchino. Rooms were tiny, but quaint. The 5 euro breakfast was amazing! The return hotel - The AC Marriott was more modern, but way overpriced (in my opinion). This cruise definitely made me want to book another ASAP!!

Much, Much better than expected!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by boltarella

This cruise definitely made me want to book another ASAP!!
boltarella’s Full Rating Summary