3. Adventure of the Seas
We chose this cruise because it was related to work. Pro: The entertainment throughout the ship was outstanding. The dancers, vocalists, ice skaters, and individual performers were highly professional! Cons: We ended up with a cabin overlooking the promenade. Unless you party late I would not recommend this location because of loud music. The food in the dining room was uninspiring but service was good. Music blares during their entertainment My biggest concern was safety. There are two arched bridges at the entrance to the promenade on deck 4 and 5. Warning signs were small and not easily visible. Apparently the ship recognized this as a problem. Unfortunately I tripped at the arch of the deck 5 bridge and landed on my knees. I was not drinking and was watching my step but my foot just caught on the slope .Another cruiser came over and told me she had seen 5 people trip on that bridge. Two days later I saw an older gentleman fall on the same bridge. I asked to speak to supervisor after that but the female employee at customer service said it had been reported and would not let me speak to a supervisor. Personally the area is dangerous and should be cordoned off until the problem is solved. I have found officers of other lines to be more visible around the ship and willing to speak to passengers than Royal Caribbean.

So so

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by zontagirl

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Promenade View Interior
We chose this cruise because it was related to work.

Cons:

The food in the dining room was uninspiring but service was good.

Music blares during their entertainment

zontagirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Promenade View Interior
Cabin 2T
Cabin was nice. Very loud music direly below window. Reserve it for night owls who go to bed late.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins