3. Norwegian Getaway
Started in Copenhagen lovely city but expensive This was my first ever cruise so don’t have much to compare it with the ship was big and felt very crowded, probably because most people were inside the weather was fine but cool. My cabin 9158 was nice small balcony with a lovely view the bathroom was good clean with a good shower the twice daily service was good and the cabin steward helpful. Food in the restaurant was good and I never had trouble getting a seat service was good. I did not like the buffet it always felt crowded. I only went to a couple of shows they were ok nothing to rave about. The best thing we’re the ports which is why I had chosen this cruise they were great St Petersburg being the high light for me I did a two day tour using Alla tours they were Considerably cheaper than the ones offered by NCL and only 16 people enabling us to see more and get about easily . I was a solo traveler but did not feel uncomfortable there was always someone to talk to and people to have dinner with if I wanted and a table available for just me when I preferred to be alone. I booked this cruise very last minute and got a very good rate overall very pleased I would certainly book again if I was able to get such a good deal.

Autumn cruise

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by kiwicher

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom
Started in Copenhagen lovely city but expensive

I did not like the buffet it always felt crowded.

I only went to a couple of shows they were ok nothing to rave about.

kiwicher’s Full Rating Summary