3. Royal Princess
We picked this cruise line because of what we had heard from others and that they are one of only two lines allowed into Glacier Bay which was a must see for us. The ship is beautiful, never felt crowded even with 3000 guests onboard. The staff is incredible and if you get a change to use the Spa you should splurge for it. The room was excellent and bigger than I thought it would be. The spa services are great! Great food and so many things to do you just don't have time to do them all :-( The Alaska scenery is unbelievable and the scale of everything is enormous. I would definitely do this cruise again so that I could partake in other excursions and shipboard activities that I did not have time to try. Definitely put this cruise on your bucket list. Everything was 1st class aboard ship. The only minus is the internet service. Very bad and not worth the price so don't bother buying the package.

Beautiful Alaska Journey

gutzz80’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF E226
Excellent room. No issues with it at all and great balcony views!
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins