3. Viking Modi
My friend found this cruise for a great price. My wife had always wanted to do a European river cruise. We heard great things about Viking from others who had done one or more cruises. Nice, intimate (just the right number of passengers), well kept, well run ship. Very comfortable, clean lower cabin with all the amenities (make sure that after you have unpacked you store your suitcases under the bed - lots of room and out of the way). The food was absolutely amazing, great entertainment by locals, wonderful shore excursions and I cannot say enough about the crew - WONDERFUL IN EVERY WAY. The program director, Wez, was energetic, fun, creative and OH SO patient with us (was teased almost constantly). Warning, to all you avid photographers, they don't warn you until you're on the bus that many of the buildings you will be touring during shore excursions will not allow photography inside so you don't need to take the 40 lbs. of equipment I took. For most shots just a really good "point and shoot" or "bridge" camera for the external pics would be adequate.

So many fantastic things to see, hear, eat, drink and remember!!!!!!

Viking Modi Cruise Review by guest.scotch

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom
guest.scotch’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Modi price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E 105
We were on the Budapest to Amsterdam cruise and it would have been better to have an even numbered E class stateroom as a lot of the time the ship tied up with the our odd numbered cabin window facing the dock.
Main Deck Outside Cabins