3. Viking Orion
This was my first large ocean cruise and my first time to Alaska. I reviewed other cruise lines and Viking had the best overall rating for money spent and I would 100% agree. The ship was spotless at all times. It was roomy and we never felt there were more than 100 people on board when in actuality there were over 900. There were so many quiet spaces to read or just rest. I rarely spent time in my room other than to sleep. The staff was amazing!! They were all professional, friendly, and attentive but not smothering. The food in all restaurants was superb. It was fresh from beginning of the trip to the end. The included excursions were good, some better than others but the extra cost ones were wonderful. There was so much to do each day if you wanted to join. The spa was wonderful and well worth the extra money spent. I highly recommend Viking Alaskan cruise to anyone who wants a trip without a 24/7 party, huge lines, and kids.

Amazing trip

Viking Orion Cruise Review by jsu

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Alaska

The spa was wonderful and well worth the extra money spent.

jsu’s Full Rating Summary