Flew in on Saturday, July 20, 2019 to Ft. Lauderdale. Flights arranged by NCL were the worst they could arrange. This is really the only issue we had, but it was so bad we may not travel with NCL in future. 11 and ½ hours to travel from Connecticut to Florida.
Had reservations at hotel in South Beach (Z Ocean)
Rooms were ready by about 1:00 PM. We went to ours early (14164-Spa Minisuite – won upgrade bid at lowest amount – Spa was great) and it was ready by 12:30 pm.
Minisuite was great!
• The service in the rooms has been getting worse by the cruise.
• The room stewards do the minimum.
• No more ice unless you aggravate them to bring it.
• Towel animals are no extinct.
THIS WAS THE ONLY ISSUE WE HAD WITH THE CRUISE, but it was painful!
• Calling for help over the phone is also useless. Shout off the balcony, you may get better help.