MSC Musica Cruise Review

MSC Musica Cruise Review by KEITHSOX

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Used a cruise company to select suitable ship for 70yrs grandmother, daughter and granddaughter 5yrs, our first time on a cruise. The ship was old and tired throughout. Food was awful, commercial plastic produced selection, it was interesting to see what arrived on your plate after ordering, I sent many main and dessert plates back and lived on the fish dishes. I do not eat the poor quality of food that was offered, in my own home and expected to be wowed by the quality and presentation, not once did this happen. Theatre shows, pathetic. Crew were in general, miserable, especially Guest Services desk, used once and dreaded the 2nd and final 3rd time to settle my account. Child play areas on deck, boring. No play room for parents to take children to be together if you did not want to leave your child at the club! We played in the ship's library. No ice cream available, on an Italian ship!!!, no fresh strawberries or cherries, come on they were in season aplenty on shore! My overall impression of this once in a lifetime cruise, to make memories, "Benidorm on a Tugboat". I was offered 150 pounds voucher off the price of another cruise, I just laughed. Never ever again will I go on a cruise, even if offered free. It was dreadful and I just want to forget, worst holiday I have ever had in my 70 years.

KEITHSOX's Full Rating Summary

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B3 12121

Furniture was damaged. Could not get English tv. No bathrobes and slippers as stated. Asked for double bed, on booking cruise to be made into twin beds, this did not happen. Asked that balcony doors kept closed for child safety. The sofa bed was old and lumpy not suitable for an adult. Just not up to a hotel clean standard and appearance, so old and worn out. Refurbishment so desperately needed. My own bedding 500 Egyptian cotton is better to sleep in.

KEITHSOX