3. Caribbean Princess
We booked this strictly for the Iteneriary. It was a b2b and we would not book b/b again with Fort Lauderdale. Ship was great, service was stellar, food was very good. Enjoyed Planks and Seafood the best. Coffee was HORRIBLE at best ...unless you had coffee package and went to Int. cafe for espresso or speciality coffee's. It is all syrup!! So disapointing to finish off an elegant meal in dining room and served instant syrup coffee. Come on Princess! You used to a classy ship, your standards have slipped. Loved the many lunch and breakfast options, and the Ramen noodles were amazing! Princess needs to revisit it' s excursion providers : prices are very high and snorkel tours only went to areas that have bleached and dead corals with moss growing on them. I booked 7 excursions and not one went to a healthy reef! As an avid snorkeller and booking this itenariary for snorkelling I give Princess excurisons 3/10. There are healthy areas out there, please make sure your excursions people update their locations. I feel for 130 C$ I should have seen some life and served better snacks. Belize tour to the secluded island was okay. Medallions are GREAT, we loved them. They were very problematic to set up but once you bare on the ship it so perfect. I bought the bangle bracelet and wore it all the time snorkelling with no problem and it looks elegant as well. Good move on this Princess! Internet was also terrific and fast. We had 1 device which meant only one person on at a time and sharing unlimited was no problem for us. Bought internet and all excursions ahead of time. Ez air was good too.

B2B June 8-22. East/ Western Caribbean

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by liamur14

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Loved the many lunch and breakfast options, and the Ramen noodles were amazing!

Ez air was good too.
liamur14’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IF L210
15 th floor on Lido, front of ship. Great location! Close to to everything. Very little rocking, very clean, lot's of room. Will book it again!
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins