3. Adventure of the Seas
We chose this cruise because it went to CoCo Cay. After getting our room we noticed that there was no cold water just hot water either on cold or hot, stateroom 1362. We notified the guest services and maintenance throughout the 8 night cruise. Not only did they say it was fixed, but then there was no water at all when you turned it to cold. After several attempts to fix the issue they said it was fixed the 2nd to last night of the cruise. At the point it was warm water no matter what setting for the sink and shower. Every morning and evening there was someone smoking on their balcony and leaving ash all over ours. We reported this to security and our stateroom attendant. Several day and this continued. We were not on the smoking side of the ship so it was not a downdraft from that. We are not smokers and this is disgusting! None the less after several complaints we gave up because nothing had been done about it. We had several bad experiences with a waiter Joel in the windjammer 3 days in a row we finally decided to have a different seating section so he would not wait on us. We ordered room service one night and although the service was quick I'd rate that a 10, the food quality was very poor. Our Main dining room experience was amazing. Iwayan (hope I got that right) and his assistant Ramnath were the best wait staff we have ever had. At CoCo Cay the dare devil's peak slide did not have enough water running though it and it scrapped up my back. I had 2 deep burns/scrapes down my back. When we notified the lifeguard they just gave me a band-aid. This left me in paid for the rest of the cruise. We ran into several other guests and they asked if I got the scrapes from the slide and they did too. This should be investigated! We returned all our pool towels on the last night and we were assured our balance had 0 towels. On the morning we were first to get off at 730 am. We find an invoice for $50. Now we had to wait the huge line in guest services to get a refund. I was refunded for the pool towels, and we expressed our concerns and issues we had while on the boat. The guest service attendant said she noted them on stateroom. After coming of the Anthem of the Seas we would not recommend Adventure of the Seas due to the lack of service and maintenance. We spent about $4000 (including the drink package) for the trip and we both were disappointed. We both filled out the surveys at the end of the cruise expecting someone would contact us but they did not. It goes to show you they do not have the best customer service nor do they probably read the surveys.

No COLD water in stateroom and rude service in windjammer

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Spider210

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View Balcony
We chose this cruise because it went to CoCo Cay.

Our Main dining room experience was amazing.

Spider210’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2B 1362
Over mediocre, problems with no COLD water and smell of cig smoke.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins