3. Norwegian Jewel
I did a B2B 6/17 to 7/1/19 because it was cheaper than one week if you consider how much more it was for the one way airfare to Vancouver and from Seward over the roundtrip to Vancouver. I don't know how much faith you can put into my review because these were my 10th and 11th cruise and I have enjoyed them all. Some were better than others but I had a good time on each one. The Jewel is my new favorite ship. It was cleaner and neater than most I have been on and I love the buffet layout. The buffet has 5 islands rather than long lines. If there is a line at the carving station, you can move to the other entrees and circle back later. I never had more than 3 people ahead of me for any item. Usually I had open access to the item I wanted. Part of what made this a great cruise is the Solo program. We had a great group and there were several of us doing a B2B. The solo hosts Raphael and Queena did a great job too. The Captain got us in close to the glaciers and seemed to do his best to make sure we got to see the sights. We had very good weather too, which didn't hurt. I saw the General Manager pick abandoned drink cups off the deck while wearing his dress uniform. This dedication to cleanliness and detail carries over to the crew too.

Loved the Jewel

NSnJW’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Inside
Cabin IX 9159/8003
Since I am cheap, I had different cabins each week. The first week was close to the food and the second week was close the the gym and theater. Since I was solo, I had plenty of room and storage. Also, I only used the room when I was sleeping or cleaning up.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins