3. Norwegian Getaway
Someone suggested we go on this cruise. It was wonderful but the highlight was the massage therapist. Surina Taljaard. She was so good I had 4 massages. Whatever Norwegian pays her it is not enough We enjoyed the specialty dining and Tropicana and Savor. Buffet not so much. We went on excursions in every port and they were awesome. I really enjoyed Berlin and will go back when I can spend more time. The tour guide was from Pennsylvania and help dual citizenship. We went everywhere we could in 1 day. St Petersburg was spectacular. After 2 days of 12,000 steps a day I was ready for a break. If we go back, we will take 3 or 4 days. I had no idea that Sweden and Denmark were so beautiful. The cabin we had was aft facing and it really made for a great trip. We would sit out in the mornings and evenings and were able to see both sides of the ship.

Best massage ever

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by PJ1216

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Balcony Stateroom

We enjoyed the specialty dining and Tropicana and Savor. Buffet not so much.

I had no idea that Sweden and Denmark were so beautiful.

PJ1216’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Aft-Facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1
If you have never stayed in an aft facing stateroom you have misse dit
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins