3. Allure of the Seas
This was my first time in a big ship, I wanted to see how do big ships works. Okay, so the space in my cabin was kind of... small? but since I was alone it didn't bother me, it was enough, enough compartments, a medium-sized bathroom and a comfy bed. Enterntaiment was awesome, specially the play Mamma Mia and the Aqua Shows. Food was good, buffets had a grat variety of food and I LOVED the curry, also the breakfast from the WipeOut Cafe was amazing. The central park was really chill, pools (there are 4 pools) weren't crowded and the weather was perfect, everything was so relaxing and that's what I wanted, take a break from the busy, modern and boring world. Cocktails are good! If you are a diamond member I think you have free cocktails during "cocktail hours", haha. There was a show with commedians... so much fun tbh, I would love to be on board again. Check-in: easy; staff: helpful; activities: fun. It was, overall, an amazing experience... if anyone wants more info, just hmu! Hats off to Allure of the Seas,Captain Ron and its members.

Asombroso

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by padilla_rose

Enterntaiment was awesome, specially the play Mamma Mia and the Aqua Shows.

padilla_rose’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V 14570
Everything perfect except it needs some plugs next to bed
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins