3. Celebrity Constellation
First time in a Millennium class ship, not overtly impressed. Needed a refurb and the layout of some areas like the buffet, elevators, main parlor were small and odd. I'll definitely make sure I'm on a solstice or edge class next. I enjoyed Blue as we usually do concierge class. The wine selection by the glass even for premium is seriously lacking...the wines were poor and cheap. I missed Murano. I also found the constant upsell annoying and constant. I found the guest services staff a bit rude at times. I enjoyed the change in aqua class but I'm not sure it's worth the extra money, but it was nice to try. I really enjoyed the staff at Blu and the itinerary was good with only one sea day. I would recommend the cruise maybe just not the ship itself. We didn't do any celebrity cruises excursions but booked many good ones on our own.

Ok ship, needs refurb