3. Norwegian Joy
My husband and I looked forward to seeing Alaska, like a kid before Christmas. We have cruised before, but not utilizing NCL. The boarding process was relatively easy. That is where the excitement ended. You expect this grand welcome, however, the most thrilling response was "washy washy" as you received germ killer boarding the ship. I echo other reviewers as we received zero interaction of where to go, etc. After we found our room, we noticed empty coffee creamer packages and towels obviously used. Our steward rushed in to state our rooms was not ready. By the way, set your DND when you enter your room, they knock once and enter. Our room was average but a tiny little TV. Your announcements are not loud, so you are forced to open your door to hear. Slow elevators, crowded buffet area lead to grouchy passengers. The food was simply not good. The Manhattan was the better of the three complementary restaurants. Taste and Savor was so slow. We had to leave a dinner early to make a show and we were already there an hour and 15 minutes. The onboard activities were maddening. The shows were ok...but we saw one of the magic trick "tricks" during Elements. The rotating branch holding up the floating lady malfunctioned. You could clearly see what was holding her up. The cruise director was delightful which was a plus. Lack of staff though lead to frustration daily. Long lines for bingo cards, shows, food, etc., lead to more time waiting than having fun. I agree with fellow reviewers, the resetting air is annoying. Overall, we got to see Alaska and it did not disappoint. But, we felt we drove in an RV on a bad road trip to get there. I will cruise again but not with NCL. I appreciate my money more than they do.

So many lows......

Tbalen67’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Joy price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF
Average with resetting air.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins