3. Navigator of the Seas
We are Diamond members on Royal Caribbean but three years ago stopped cruising with them as I felt all the reasons we cruised with them originally were no longer there. We since went on two cruises with NCL on their newer ships and enjoyed ourselves, then we went on Celebrity and was disappointed. We decided to give RCL another try and we were very pleased. One of the main reasons we stopped cruising on RCL was the main dining room food was awful. We started going to the specialty restaurants each cruise which added up. The Winjammer buffet was just as bad. On the cruise we ate every meal in Main dining room with Bernardo and Jennifer at table 632. They were awesome. Did not enjoy Impact Explosions which is a Latin version of Stomp. I feel the entertainment management should go on NCL Escape to see the Level of entertainment. They were excellent and RCL’s was 1/2 that. On our cruise to Aruba a few years back they did not have room for the Diamond members as there was so many Diamond Plus. On this cruise they had a Diamond club which had wonderful staff but the room was small. Another nice feature for the Diamond members is that free drinks are loaded onto your Sea pass to use in many places. I still hate that in the Solarium people are still taking premium seats with a towel and going off for hours at a time. I witness this everyday. Big surprise no Body Wash. was told they stopped suppling this around 3 years ago. We had such a pleasant cruise we booked another. Going to see CoCo Cay. Yeah!

This was just a pleasant cruise with best cabin ever; Remember to bring body wash

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Chrisnick2015

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View Balcony

We had such a pleasant cruise we booked another. Going to see CoCo Cay. Yeah!
Chrisnick2015’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 3B 6320
Our cabin person John was very attentive. What we loved about this cabin it was right off the elevators. At first we thought it would be noisy as hell but was very quiet. Loved the towel animals..
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins