3. Anthem of the Seas
We did a 5 day cruise to Bermuda, leaving from Cape Liberty in Bayonne, NJ. Embarking and disembarking went smooth and quick. We stayed in a balcony cabin. Only 2 complaints- 1) we could not hear when the Captain (or anyone else) made announcements over the PA system. As a result, we would have missed the muster drill if I hadn't read the Cruise Compass in our room indicating what time it would take place. 2) the shower leaked all over the bathroom floor. We dined at American Icon each night for dinner and sat at the same table with the same wait staff. Our waiter was great and took time to chat with us each night. The food was decent. We also ate breakfast at American Icon 2 mornings, again the food was decent. We dined at Windjammer for breakfast the other mornings as well as lunch the day we embarked. The food there reminded of me of a college campus all you can eat buffet. It was incredibly busy and at times hard to find a table to sit at. One morning I started clearing a dirty table myself because it took so long for an employee to do it. We Will Rock You was AMAZING!!! All of the actresses/actors/singers in all of the shows were super talented. The Gift's storyline was a little hard to follow and Spectra's Cabaret was bizarre. That aside, we did enjoy the talent! The only shore excursion we booked (Glassbottom Boat into Bermuda Triangle) got cancelled because of high winds. We were notified via a phone message and by paper delivered by your stateroom attendant. That was a bummer, but I'm glad we weren't lost in the triangle due to bad weather ;) The island of Bermuda is so beautiful! We chose to take the ferry over to St. George's on day 1 and then to take the public bus all the way back to King's Wharf. The ride took about 1.5 hours and we got to see a lot of the island and interact with the locals. On day 2 we took the ferry to and from Hamilton. The food at Wahoo's Waterside Bistro in St. George and at Flanagan's in Hamilton was delish!

Enjoyed our trip