• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

silversneakers
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Interior

Chose this ship because of the ability to "sample" it with a three day cruise. I have been on Oasis twice but first time on Harmony. Large number of passengers....I believe they said 6,000+ so elevators always had long waits. My suggestion if you are able is to take the stairs that way you get where you want to go faster and it works in your daily exercise program! Lots of walking from one end of ship to the other. Food was better than I anticipated, based on past RCCL cruises. Written communication was strange....I had reservations for comedy show the first night but it was not listed on the programs. I had to find the venue to be sure it was still scheduled. Evidently the comedians were also confused as it was mentioned during the show that they didn't know they were performing at that time. The comedians were not good. I booked the Chef's Table upon boarding and was given a slip of paper with no time nor date. There was no information sent to the cabin and I was unable to get anyone to answer the phone to see if we were confirmed for that night. The food and presentation were both outstanding but the venue was more like being in a tent. But it was really good.

Interior

Cabin 1V

Interior, forward on deck 8. Great location for Central Park access. Chose interior because it was such a short cruise.

1 Helpful Vote