3. Harmony of the Seas
Having been a fan of royal and it’s sister ships - this was a huge disappointment. I chose this ship that was suppose to have a dreamworks program catered to little kids. After paying in full I was told the program was canceled and nothing would be replaced. I paid 500 dollars for an almost 2 year old to sit a one mini splash pool. The best part is kids wake up early and the pool doesn’t open to 10. The last day the filter was broke and we couldn’t even go in for hours. LocAted right next to a larger splash park that she couldn’t go in with a diaper or any other pool on the ship. I was told there would be multiple options of things to do with a young child - ok great if I want to put my baby in an indoor playroom on vacation NO THANKS. Do a Disney Cruise is all I can say. The food was about good as a cafeteria in a hospital and lines for places to pay were a mile long for also mediocre food. 150 central dinner upgrade was the only positive thing I can say about this cruise. Service awful, out of everything form drinks to hot dogs, they never had anything. I haven’t taken a royal cruise in many years and will never again. Celebrity has always lived up to its expectations but with a child I was told Royal was the ship- NO go If you dont want to be nickel and dimed for every penny you spend skip this cruise line. I am a person happy to spend money on a trip especially for my baby girl. I have cruised on most lines and vacationed from beaches to the best resorts. Thank goodness we are going to Disney world after this or id be so upset right now. Lesson learned I will spend my money elsewhere where by daughter can actually have things to do like the characters and parades that i paid for but we’re canceled. Let me say I never write reviews but this really upset me. Hope those who read it deeply consider before booking

Worse cruise I ever been on and forget it if you have kids

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Nikibeach4486