• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Debrad128
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Central Park View Balcony

19 times on oasis class ships. Lately the food has been going downhill fast. Royal listened to feed back. This April 2019 sailing on the Harmony was wonderful. The food overall was very good and the presentation was improved as well. Service in the dining room and our room steward service was wonderful. Every person we encountered was friendly. We were beyond pleasantly surprised. I always recommended Royal, but I stopped and also we weren't looking forward to going again.

The casino was boring and wasn't really playing very well - so I quit going there. Perhaps they are using the money saved in there for food.

The comedy club was disappointing. Adult is ok, but disgusting isn't necessary. It seems with such a diverse group on board a ship, the comedians could be funny without being crude. I wish they would clean this up a bit. We are heading back to the Harmony for Thanksgiving with our family - pretty sure I won't be booking the comedy club.

Central Park View Balcony

Cabin 1J

Very nice cabin. Plenty of storage.

4 Helpful Votes