• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Harmony of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1969 reviews
30 Awards

This is an amazing ship!

Review for Harmony of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean
cruisequeen11
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Ocean View Balcony Accessible

We loved this ship! We experienced lots of new things. We rode the carousel even though we are older, we rode the rising tide bar twice, watched the bionic bartenders, saw the show Grease, Columbus the musical, the ice show, the aqua show and all were very entertaining. Our cabin steward Xavier Fernandes was exceptional, he kept our cabin 12698 spotless, made a big deal out of our anniversary, and had a please personality. The food was delectable, our main dining staff, Tianyu, Rhoy, and Blanca were the best! Service throughout the entire ship exceeded our expectations. We did not get off of the ship for the ports because we had such a great experience. The last night parade was fun. We ate at Jamie's Italian and the risotto was just like what we had in Italy. Chops Grille was beyond exquisite! From the bread to the final course, the food was amazing! The service is on the slow side, but we didn't care. Since we enjoyed it so much we booked Allure of the Seas for December 1st. I would highly recommend this ship to all. The Solarium is actually 3 levels which I never saw before, however, they do not have a pool in there. Too many kids on board though. I don't know if they have to provide proof that their kids has shots for measels or not, but they should have to as this is a major health concern. Lots of rude people not sanitizing their hands. This needs to be reinforced more. We used the fitness center 4 times during the week, so we didn't gain any weight, and there were plenty of machines. I never had to wait for a treadmill, or recumbent bike, plenty of towels, a scale, and restrooms.

Ocean View Balcony Accessible

Cabin 1D

We had an ocean view balcony, but I don't remember which category it was. I liked having separate closets for a change, because my husband and I usually bump into each other when there is only 1 closet for both. We had plenty of hangers for each. The bathroom had a rounded door so there is plenty of room, and there is even a small metal rod for us women is put our feet on while shaving our legs. I loved that idea.

5 Helpful Votes