3. Viking Mani
The pricing was perfect. The accommodations and ports were exactly what we were looking for. The ship was so clean and everyone who worked on the ship were excellent in everything they did. We thoroughly enjoyed the day excursions. The guides provided were knowledgeable. The personal free time on shore was just the right amount of time to explore on your own. The accommodations to and from the ship served us well. The added touches of bottled water and fresh wet towels as we exited and reboarded the ship was a special surprise. They even provided umbrellas one day when it was a little misty. We plan on taking another cruise with Viking. This experience has left many positive memories for us. My husband was a skeptic. Now he’s looking forward to the next one. By the way, I was on the younger spectrum in age of the group. I had a blast.

1st timers

Cobweb69’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Mani price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
It was modern. More than enough room. Surprisingly quiet. Perfect for this adventure.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins