3. Viking Mani
I can't recommend Viking highly enough. We had an amazing time. The crew were so kind, the food was incredible and the beds were more comfortable than mine at home. I felt that the cruise was an excellent value for the money and would have expected a higher price for how good of an experience we had. I enjoyed the variety of excursions available to passengers and just relaxing on the boat as well. I get motion sick, but could not tell that we were moving. I loved being able to see the beauty of three countries while staying in one room and not having to worry about finding my way to tourist attractions or popular areas. My grandma cannot walk very far and she was still able to enjoy the trip. We chose to extend our trip with three nights in Amsterdam and I am so glad we did. The flower markets, museums and the Anne Frank House were well worth it. The only downside to the trip was that it was not longer. If anyone is considering a Viking Cruise, don't hesitate!

Amazing

bayleebeckman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Mani price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 204
Average size, not huge but very comfortable beds. I am glad we got the room with the sliding door to be able to see the river.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins