3. Adventure of the Seas
Everything was excellent, except the casino allows smoking throughout. Many of us could not stay there as long as we would wish. The smokers also seemed rude and purposely blew smoke towards others. I don't know if it was on purpose, or if they were just oblivious to the non-smokers. Coming from Florida where it is illegal to smoke in a public place, I was aghast that smokers had more rights than we non-smokers. Everything else was superior. Departure was easy and smooth; disembarkation was fast and smooth. I liked the Adventure of the Seas. This was my first time on her, and all was good. We had a small cabin, but it was clean, neat, close to the elevators , and Tu was a great cabin steward. Dining was fine. We ate in the Cafe' Promenade, Windjammer, and Sapphire restaurants. Food was very good, but I would have liked a larger selection of entree's. Our waiter and ass't waiter were among the best I have ever had. There were many activities and entertainment shows: nothing as grand as on the Oasis and Allure (no Broadway productions) , but we had good shows. The comedians were only average, but the singers and dancers were very good. Back stage tour was very interesting. The Company Men ( a male quartet) was excellent! I have their CD. They were quite the experience. Service was excellent throughout the ship. I love Grand Cayman, but did not book any excursions this trip. Costa Maya: I just explored and went shopping; then I watched the dolphins being fed and jumping. In Cozumel I took the tour to Chichen Itza. It was a lifetime goal and did not disappoint. Some on the tour did not realize that it takes most of the day to travel back and forth. We only had a little over an hour there, but I knew what to expect. I was not disappointed! I travelled with a friend. I would definitely go again. I love cruising.

Smokers win

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by bankinglady

Service was excellent throughout the ship.

I travelled with a friend.

I would definitely go again. I love cruising.
bankinglady’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 1N 3248
I don't know what category of Ocean View our cabin was. It was small, but sufficient.
OUr steward, Tu, was great. We were two cabins from the elevators, so everything was close to get to. We were steps from the Lyric Theatre, one flight of stairs from the Promenade.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins