3. Adventure of the Seas
Another great cruise on RCL. We had a four night dining package which may or may not have been excessive;) Kids liked Adventure Ocean and Optix, the teen club. Great service from all we encountered! I was worried we wouldn’t like this ship as much after taking two trips on the Harmony but I was pleasantly surprised and reminded of why people sometimes choose smaller ships- ease of getting around! The pools were never too busy and the kids area wasn’t ever too crowded for my kids. They loved the flow rider and the water slides. I’m glad RCL has added those slides to even these smaller ships. This is the second time we have done this itinerary, four stops in a row with 8 days total. It’s my favorite... now we are ready to go longer than 8 days!! The food everywhere was great, in my opinion. The pastry chefs knew what they were doing! Chops Grille needs more kid friendly options for appetizers though. All the servers in the main dining room and specialty restaurants were so kind to my girls, it was very sweet. All in all I would 100% recommend this cruise to anyone.

Great service on medium size ship

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Kbaddie

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View

All in all I would 100% recommend this cruise to anyone.
Kbaddie’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View
Cabin 4M 1808
Really great location, on deck 12 in the front. Panoramic window. Loved having this room! Enough space for four peoples things for 8 days is no small thing.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins