Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review
2,269 Reviews

Great service on medium size ship

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Kbaddie

• Sail Date: Mar 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View

Another great cruise on RCL. We had a four night dining package which may or may not have been excessive;) Kids liked Adventure Ocean and Optix, the teen club. Great service from all we encountered! I was worried we wouldn’t like this ship as much after taking two trips on the Harmony but I was pleasantly surprised and reminded of why people sometimes choose smaller ships- ease of getting around! The pools were never too busy and the kids area wasn’t ever too crowded for my kids. They loved the flow rider and the water slides. I’m glad RCL has added those slides to even these smaller ships.

This is the second time we have done this itinerary, four stops in a row with 8 days total. It’s my favorite... now we are ready to go longer than 8 days!! The food everywhere was great, in my opinion. The pastry chefs knew what they were doing! Chops Grille needs more kid friendly options for appetizers though. All the servers in the main dining room and specialty restaurants were so kind to my girls, it was very sweet.

All in all I would 100% recommend this cruise to anyone.

Kbaddie's Full Rating Summary

Spacious Ocean View
Cabin 4M 1808

Really great location, on deck 12 in the front. Panoramic window. Loved having this room! Enough space for four peoples things for 8 days is no small thing.

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

I like flying in a day before and staying a few days after!

Ziplining

My husband and older daughter had a great time

View All 233 Ziplining Reviews
San Juan

We tried Mofongo at Raices. Didn’t really like it- very bland, and they didn’t add rum to our drinks but charged us for it. So that was unfortunate, but we had a good time walking around and shopping at Vaughn’s- my favorite shop!

St. Maarten

Loved it- rented two chairs and an umbrella for $25, with WiFi. Let us use sandcastle building tools and my family was entertained for hours. Bought some Guavaberry Rum and had a great day.

Beach

Was a fine trip. Kind of short and felt a little like cattle being herded myself but my husband wasn't bothered.

Kbaddie