3. Regal Princess
We have been traveling with Princess for 15 years and they are consistently good. We are not up for a late night party crowd and not looking to have kids running around... so the critical comments about it being an older crowd are actually a plus for me. Over the years the bar service has been changing, especially so after the drink packages were introduced. Instead of an annoying army of folks always asking if you want a cocktail, now you usually have to get your own... and the attentiveness of the bar staff is not as good as it was historically. The entertainment is good enough but nothing special. The food is great with a HUGE selection of choices at the buffet. Cabins have been fine and comfortable. Balconies seem to be getting smaller on the new ships. In particular on the Regal I LOVE the area near the retreat pool with the sun screens on the edges which don't block but diffuse the full force of the sun. I really wish they did this on more of their ships. Being a gay couple I will also note that this has never been an issue on any our our cruises.

Consistently good overall experience for an adult crowd

Regal Princess Cruise Review by CruisingIsEasyWayToTravel