3. Pride of America
My hubby and I had an amazing 7 day cruise on the Pride of America. it was a nice ship and people were very friendly. The cruise director was very fun and all that worked with Jamie were amazing. The food was amazing especially in the Skyline Room. When we couldn't go to land we found things to do on the ship. I would recommend a cruise to anyone. It is great to have all your things in one place and not have to move around. Thank you Pride of America for a wonderful cruise. There was plenty of places to eat and when it was sunny, many places to go and sit and relax. The spa was great and the massage I had on Valentines Day - a gift from my hubby was amazing.. We went to shows each night and enjoyed the entertainment. Our cabin was very clean and the nice man who was in charge of the floor was amazing. Good time had by all.

Hawaiian Get away

Pride of America Cruise Review by RJMMLM1972

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Large Balcony

Thank you Pride of America for a wonderful cruise.

Good time had by all.
RJMMLM1972’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Aft-Facing Large Balcony
Cabin B1 10662
Thee cabin was nice and very clean and well taken care of. We were very happy with our balcony and being able to enjoy the view.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins