The food and service on this cruise were fabulous. I could really not have asked for more or better. I was sad that we missed stopping in Huahine because of a heavy rain but that could not be avoided and I absolutely would recommend this trip to anyone! We expected bad weather and really had hardly any rain. The locals were wonderful, did a beautiful job welcoming the ship and the guests to each port. The food in Red Ginger might be the best food I have ever eaten in my life. I had the Lobster Pad Thai and my husband had the Chilean Sea Bass, both were delicious. We stayed at Chalet Tahiti one night on either end of trip and host, Jean Denis was amazing as well. If you stay in one of the other hotels you are better off booking it yourself rather than through the cruise line.

Amazing views

laurajofrog’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Marina price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A2 9088
The cabin was perfect, so comfortable and the steward, Nimade was absolutely wonderful.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins