3. Norwegian Jade
My daughter asked us. It was fun to be with the grandchildren. Really high waves. Our room was nice. The excursions were disappointing. We really did not get to enjoy any country. Resorts offer better excursions and you don’t have to wait in lines as often. The pool on the ship was not greAt and very overcrowded. I thought the food would be better. The people that worked on the boat were wonderful. I felt they were underpaid and overworked. We tipped them a little extra. Some of the restaurants were better than others. We really liked the French restaurant. The shows were good but the casino was too close to the theatre and the Smokey air carried over. We have traveled extensively throughout the US, Asia, and Europe. This was the most expensive trip we’ve ever taken and it was so disappointing. We hardly got a glimpse of any country. I felt like they were always trying to sell us more on every excursion, Deal or no deal, bingo, art activities etc.

Christmas cruise

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Readingwom

Our room was nice.

The pool on the ship was not greAt and very overcrowded.

I thought the food would be better.

Readingwom’s Full Rating Summary