3. Norwegian Jade
Star Trek Cruise III I've been on Noreweign Cruises before and I was very happy camper only to be very disappointed and very upset being on the Jade Noreweign.. I don't know where the so called "millions of dollars spent on upgrade renovations" were done on this ship because it looked old and not upgraded! We were on a specialty cruise for the Star Trek III for some mad fun.. We had a Balcony stateroom with NO A/C. OMG it felt like an oven.. I called several times but no avail .. The engineer tech claimed he reset the the A/C. by the fourth call and me screaming that my husband spent his hard earned money of 6 thousand dollars for my comfort on this suite and The fact I am disable and in this heat was unacceptable.. Eventually we got a new suite that A/C was OK. When settled into our new suite. On our late return back to the suite the mattress feltvlike a box spring!! It was hard and uncomfortable.. I felt springs and dips on the bed making it very uncomfortable for me. 10 months ago I had a 12 hour back surgery my entire back has been replaced with Titanium of 2 rods and 18 screws. So a comfortable bed was a must for me.. When my husband booked the reservations he advised them of my situation and they stated that I would be taken care of. Nothing was done.. Thank God for our room porter, Ian that cleans and maintains our room. He immediately got me a thick foam mattress and placed it on top of the springy mattress.. He also got me lots of down pillows. He literally save me cuz my first night was miserable.. By the 4th day of a 6th day cruise this Room's A/C was shot. I was literally done.. I was mostly out of the room and left the sliding glass doors open to cool our room up.. On the last night, we received a message from Guest Services asking if our room was comfortable.. I just never responded because I didn't wabt to show my true discontent with my experience with Noreweign.. The Noreweign staff were very nice.. The free food was not so good.. thank God my hubby got a Dinner package and their food were amazing.. The Star Trek experience was amazing.. Thank God next year Star Trek IV cruise is with Royal Carribean.. I will never take another NCL cruise.. So disappointed when my previous experiences were awesome..

Leaving from Miami Star Trek Theme Cruise III from 01/04/19 - 01/10/19

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Pucha444

Star Trek Cruise III

We were on a specialty cruise for the Star Trek III for some mad fun..

Pucha444’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 8634
Star Trek Cruise III

We were on a specialty cruise for the Star Trek III for some mad fun..

The Noreweign staff were very nice.. The free food sucked.. thank God my hubby got a Dinner package and their food were amazing.. The Star Trek experience was amazing.. Thank God next year Star Trek IV cruise is with Royal Carribean.. I will never take another NCL cruise.. So disappointed when my previous experiences were awesome..
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins