• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Avalon Vista Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Best cruise with the best people

Review for Avalon Vista to Europe River
Steertire
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Oct 2018
Cabin: Panorama Suite with French Balcony

This cruise went along the waterways that my wife and I really wanted to travel on. From the time we checked in, the staff was friendly, professional, and provided attention to detail. All of our needs were met and the staff made it a point to remember what our choices were so they could better anticipate what would make us happy. The excursions were great and we learned quite a bit about the different towns along the way. I met people on my trip, that I'll never forget and made new friends. The cabin was nice, clean, and quiet. The entire ship was clean and easy to maneuver through. The food throughout the day was delicious and plentiful. The service was excellent. There was live entertainment that kept the fun alive into the night. Overall, the entire cruise was amazing and I'd highly recommend Avalon Waterways to anyone who is considering river cruising.

Panorama Suite with French Balcony

Cabin P

The cabin windows were great and while open, made the journey down the canals and rivers, very scenic. I almost didn't want to leave my room.

1 Helpful Vote