• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Noordam Review

Editor Rating
31 Awards

A short but pleasant trip

Review for Noordam to Hawaii
queen_V
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin:

The ship is not new, but in good condition. Very beautiful design. Light colors in the interior visually increase the room. Paintings, fresh flowers, ship models adorn public spaces.

Good service, friendly staff. Great breakfast. I love fresh berries, cottage cheese, pate, salted salmon. I have had many cruises, but HAL breakfasts are the best in my experience. In general, I liked the food on the ship. In the buffet and in the restaurant. I would like to mention the excellent cheese plate and carpaccio from what I still love.

There is a pool with a retractable roof. It is very convenient for routes that have many days at sea and climate change. There is a circular walking platform. Very nice to admire the sea. You can walk, and you can sit.

Port Reviews

Vancouver

Beautiful city, convenient port location, there are many interesting places to visit. For example, the park Capilano. Was in this port twice. I like him very much.

Honolulu

I used to visit this port too. Convenient location of the port. Beautiful city. This time I was at the Cultuta Center of Polynesia. I really liked it.

4 Helpful Votes