3. Viking Orion
We’ve always wanted to go on a cruise to Italy and this was the best one we could find for the dates we wanted. The cruise was excellent and the service was exceptional. The ship and cabins were exceptionally clean but this is a new ship for Viking. Our only complaint about the cruise is that some of the included excursions were bus tours of the cities which gave us few opportunities for taking photos. The tour guide were very knowledgeable about the places they showed us but were difficult to understand on the bus tours. If you want to spend time in Rome, I suggest you get there a day or two earlier or purchase the pre cruise package. Dining on the ship was excellent with some of the best European food we’ve had. With the buffet style World Cafè for breakfast, lunch and dinner, you should never go hungry. And did I mention that the food is awesome? This was our second time on a Viking tour (our first was a river cruise) and there is no doubt in my mind, there will be more.

Excellent cruise.

Viking Orion Cruise Review by Florida Travler

Florida Travler’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Orion price drops

Very clean and spacious cabins.